Travel Insurance from CWT
Right there with you.
One thing we always recommend is that you carefully consider the purchase of travel insurance before you set out on your journey. CWT recommends that you do not leave your province without getting some expert advice on your travel insurance needs. Even if you're travelling within Canada you can still face costs for out-of-province emergency medical treatment. CWT is specially licensed in all types of travel insurance and can recommend the policy that is right for your individual needs.
- All-Inclusive: All-around coverage so you can focus on what matters - $5 million in emergency medical coverage, plus trip cancellation, trip interruption, baggage loss, flight accident and more.
- Non-Medical Inclusive: If you don't require medical coverage, but want non-medical coverage like trip cancellation, trip interruption, baggage loss, flight accident and more, you can have it all in one plan.
- Trip Cancellation and Interruption: Refunds what you've already paid for a trip if unforeseen circumstances require you to cancel, or covers you if you need to return home from your trip due to an emergency.
- Global Medical: Covers emergency medical and hospital costs up to $5 million for travellers under age 60.
- Annual plans: If you're planning multiple trips within a year, you can save by purchasing the Annual All-Inclusive plan or Annual Medical plan. For one price, you can be covered for unlimited trips of a chosen duration within a year.1
- Visitors to Canada: Not covered by Canadian government health insurance or here on a work visa? Protect yourself against the cost of unexpected emergency medical expenses and more.
- Travel Canada: Covers emergency medical and hospital costs up to $5 million for travel within Canada with no age limit.2
Don't leave travel insurance to chance. If you're not sure about what coverage you may need, just give one of our trained professionals a call or drop into one of our 175 locations across Canada! They'll provide you with a travel insurance quote designed just for you.
For further information, please contact your CWT agency.
1. To get a quote for Annual All-Inclusive plan and Annual Medical plan, please contact your travel agent.
2. At age 60 or older, the Travel Canada plan requires that you complete a medical questionnaire, so please contact your travel agent.
Manulife, Manulife World Travel Insurance and the Block Design are trademarks of The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company and are used by it, and by its affiliates under licence.
© 2015 The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company. All rights reserved.
Plans are underwritten by